Welcome to the Baptist Neighborhood Hospital website (the “Website”), hosted by Emerus Holdings, Inc. Emerus Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates (“we,” “our” or “us”) are committed to protecting your privacy, so we have adopted privacy practices to protect the information we collect from you. Note: This policy relates specifically to our website. For HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, please visit this page. View the Baptist Health System’s privacy policies on their website.
What information do we collect?
We collect information you provide to us. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. For example, you provide information when you:
- Fill out forms on the Site
- Provide information to open an account
- Communicate with us by phone, email or chat
- Respond to surveys.
How do we collect your data?
- Information about the network You use to access the Internet, such as the domain and the host information.
- Information about computer or mobile device that you are using, including the IP address, browser, and operating system.
- Information about which pages on our Site you visit.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. (Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include: SAS-70 TYPE II audits.
Do we disclose your information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What about other information and websites?
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. You should review the privacy policies posted on these websites carefully before providing any information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any other websites. If You have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, You should contact the responsible provider directly.
What About Do Not Track?
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on 05/11/2023
- Federal Trade Commission Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements